Korean Non-Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery (Suture Upper Blepharoplasty) in Singapore
Here at Dream Plastic Surgery, Korean-style non-incisional double eyelid surgery is one of the most requested procedures. Also known as suture upper blepharoplasty, this 20-minute surgery is generally suitable for individuals with less fatty tissue and signs of skin laxity on their upper eyelids.
What does double eyelid surgery do?
Double eyelid surgery can help to address the following concerns:
- Create double eyelids for monolid individuals
- Define faint eyelid creases
- Eliminate multiple eyelid folds
- Expose hidden double eyelid creases
- Correct uneven crease height on both eyelids
Advantages of blepharoplasty surgery:
- Suture method causes less trauma, resulting in less bruising compared to the cutting method
- Creates clean lines
- Able to achieve low to medium double eyelid crease for a more natural look
- Requires short recovery time
- Double eyelid procedure takes only 20 mins
- Done under local anesthesia for quicker post-surgery recovery
- Can be combined with medial canthoplasty, lateral canthoplasty or droopy eyelid correction to create bigger looking eyes
The Korean Technique For Non-Incisional Blepharoplasty Surgery
At Dream Singapore, our surgeons are well-versed in Korean double eyelid surgery techniques which originated from the Dream Medical Group in Seoul. Double eyelids are created by weaving the suture underneath the skin in an interlocking pattern and that pins the skin down to create long-lasting and clean lines.
Dream Singapore surgeons use this method to create natural-looking double eyelids on our A-list clientele. Because this procedure requires so little downtime, our clients are able to resume their busy lifestyles quickly.
Why Dream Plastic Surgery for Blepharoplasty Surgery in Singapore?
Dream is the first and only authentic Korean plastic surgery clinic in Singapore with a MOH-certified day surgery centre. Our experienced plastic surgeons have been performing blepharoplasty surgeries for over 20 years.
Furthermore, Dream Singapore is under the same holding company as Dream Medical Group in Seoul, meaning that our surgeons and medical team have instant access to the latest surgical techniques and information.
To ensure professionalism, safety and quality patient care, Dream Singapore surgeons are accompanied by an experienced nursing team so that patients can have ultimate peace of mind.
(INTRADERMAL SUTURE) METHOD
The non-incisional method, also referred to as Suture Upper Blepharoplasty, provides the advantage of creating natural double eyelids with a rapid recovery.
Done through a small incision of 1-2mm, this procedure relies heavily on the accuracy of the suture-and-loop operation and can only be performed by highly skilled specialists. Hollowed or heavy eyelids can be corrected with this method as fat can be removed, moved or placed through the incision point. Individuals suffering from blepharoptosis – drooping or falling of the eyelid - can see significant improvements using this method.
Once the non-incisional method was introduced to the world, a number of blepharoplasty variations came about. After working with a variety of double eyelid surgery techniques, Dream Singapore has refined its own method to ensure results of the highest quality. Our surgeons understand that double eyelids cannot be created solely with a line over the eyes. Rather, the doctor’s surgical precision and artistic sense are the essential key to changing the whole look of the eyes through blepharoplasty surgery.
1. Before surgery
Markings will be made on your upper eyelids prior to the procedure.
2. During surgery
Sutures are weaved in an interlocking pattern to create lasting double eyelids.
3. After Surgery
Our medical team will take you through the steps on post-surgical care as well as recommending medication for pain relief.
Common Misconception about Blepharoplasty
Preparing for your Blepharoplasty Surgery at Dream Singapore
- Understand your concerns and expectations
- Conduct a personal assessment of your eyelid condition
- Recommending appropriate procedures and discuss potential outcomes from the surgery
- Address any other concerns you may have regarding the treatment plan
- Explain the pre- and post-surgery requirements you should be aware of
Contact our Singapore clinic to learn more about double eyelid surgery in Singapore
If you would like to view some before and after pictures or find out if our Korean style double eyelid procedure is right for you, contact us at 65 6871 8888 or fill in our enquiry form below. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Other Double Eyelid Surgery Techniques