Rearrangement Of Fat For Lower Eyelids
Eye bags are one of the most common concerns among Asians. As we age, the muscles, fat and skin starts to loosen or migrate downwards, causing the area below the eye to look puffy. This puffiness is commonly referred to as eye bags. The presence of eye bags can make a person look tired and old. However, lower blepharoplasty can effectively diminish eye bags and rejuvenate a person’s appearance.
At Dream Plastic Surgery, the specialist will partially remove or rearrange the protruding portion of the lower eyelids, ensuring that drooping muscles are fixed to the periost – the point of attachment between bones, and muscles and tendons.
Through this procedure, dark circles around the eye are corrected and any drooping muscles are fixed in place. The processes involved in the fat repositioning surgery do not treat problems below the eyes superficially, but address all of them fundamentally at a time for a more rejuvenated appearance and natural-looking results.
Fat Repositioning Surgery Suitability
You may be considered a viable candidate for this procedure if you suffer from any of the following;
1. Drooping of the skin beneath the eyes due to natural ageing
2. Protrusion of the fat beneath the eyelids
3. Fine wrinkles below the eyes due to ageing
4. Sunken or hollow look beneath the eyes, causing dark circles.
1. Excess or droopy skin is removed, effectively reducing wrinkles and tightening the skin along the lower eyelids.
2. Fat is removed or rearranged, and fat membranes are repositioned upwards to create a lifting effect.
3. Fat grafting may be recommended to fill existing hollowness, eliminating the presence of dark circles.
4. Muscle layers are tightened which helps to prolong the onset of ageing, giving you longer lasting results.