Eye Bag Removal With Fat Rearrangement
Eye bags are one of the most common concerns among Asians. As we age, the muscles, fat and skin starts to loosen or migrate downwards, causing the area below the eye to look puffy. This puffiness is commonly referred to as eye bags. The presence of eye bags can make a person look tired and old. However, lower blepharoplasty can effectively diminish eye bags and rejuvenate a person’s appearance.
Who is suitable for Eye Bag Removal With Fat Rearrangement?
You may be considered a viable candidate for this procedure if you suffer from any of the following;
1. Drooping of the skin beneath the eyes due to natural ageing
2. Protrusion of the fat beneath the eyelids
3. Fine wrinkles below the eyes due to ageing
4. Sunken or hollow look beneath the eyes, causing dark circles.
During your consultation, we can include a 3D virtual simulation to explore the types of surgical outcomes you can get from this procedure.
- Addresses ageing across 3 different layers of the skin
- Tighten and remove excess skin
- Redistribute fat evenly to fill in hollow areas on the lower eyelid
- Tighten and lift muscles on the under eye area
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve the appearance of dark circles
- Under eye area feels firmer and look tauter
- Technique prevents unwanted hollowness on the lower eyelids
- Produces better and longer lasting results when compared to other eye bag removal techniques
- Can be combined with facial fat grafting or Anchor Mesh Lift (modern facelift) for better rejuvenation results
Why Dream Plastic Surgery?
- Dream is the first and only authentic Korean plastic surgery clinic in Singapore with a MOH-certified day surgery center.
- Dream’s plastic surgeons have been performing lower eyelid surgeries for at least 19 years or more. Click here to find out more about our plastic surgeons.
- Dream Plastic Surgery is under the same holding company as Dream Medical Group, Seoul. Our surgeons and medical team have instant access to the latest surgery techniques, keeping us abreast with the latest trends and plastic surgery developments in Korea. Learn more about the Dream Story here.
- To ensure professionalism, safety and quality patient care, Dream surgeons are accompanied by an experienced nursing team so patients can have ultimate peace-of-mind.
Through this procedure, dark circles around the eye are corrected and any drooping muscles are fixed in place. The processes involved in the fat repositioning surgery do not treat problems below the eyes superficially, but address all of them fundamentally at a time for a more rejuvenated appearance and natural-looking results.
- Excess or droopy skin is removed, effectively reducing wrinkles and tightening the skin along the lower eyelids.
- Fat is removed or rearranged, and fat membranes are repositioned upwards to create a lifting effect.
- Fat grafting may be recommended to fill existing hollowness, eliminating the presence of dark circles.
- Muscle layers are tightened which helps to prolong the onset of ageing, giving you longer lasting results.
Preparing For Your Consultation At dream
- Understand your concerns and expectations
- Personal assessment of your lower eyelid condition
- Recommending appropriate procedures and discuss potential outcomes from the surgery
- Address any other concerns you may have regarding the treatment plan
- Explain the pre- and post-surgery requirements you should be aware of
CONTACT OUR CLINIC IN SINGAPORE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT EYE BAG REMOVAL WITH FAT REARRANGEMENT
If you would like to view some before & after pictures or find out if this eye bag removal procedure is right for you, contact us at 65 6871 8888 or fill in our enquiry form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Other Eye Bag Removal Procedures
You may also be interested in the following procesures: