Korean Non-Incisional Droopy Eyelid Surgery (Ptosis Correction)
Dream’s Korean Non-incisional Droopy Eyelid Surgery helps to create bigger looking eyes by tightening the muscles on the upper eyelids, which allow the eyelids to be further raised when your eyes are open. In the process of fixing droopy eyelids, double eyelids are also created at the same time.
What causes droopy eyelids?
- Muscle laxity that comes with ageing
- Muscle laxity caused by bad habits over time such as excessive rubbing or tugging
- Genetic and congenital factors
Who needs droopy eyelid surgery?
This procedure is suitable for you if you have any of the following concerns:
- Genetically small eyes
- Sleepy looking eyes
- Difficulty lifting your upper eyelids
- Half-closed eyes and partial vision obstruction caused by sagging upper eyelids
- Allows upper eyelids to be raised higher, creating bigger and more refreshing-looking eyes
- Creates clean lines
- Able to achieve low to medium double eyelid crease for a more natural look while fixing eyelid droopiness at the same time
- Requires short recovery time
- Droopy eyelid correction takes only 45 mins
- Done under local anesthesia for quicker post-surgery recovery
- Can be combined with medial canthoplasty, lateral canthoplasty to create bigger looking eyes
For more information about FAQs related to ptosis correction, click here to find out more.
Why Dream Plastic Surgery?
- Dream is the first and only authentic Korean plastic surgery clinic in Singapore with a MOH-certified day surgery center.
- Dream’s plastic surgeons have been performing droopy eyelid surgeries for at least 19 years or more. Click here to find out more about our plastic surgeons.
- Dream Plastic Surgery is under the same holding company as Dream Medical Group, Seoul. Our surgeons and medical team have instant access to the latest surgery techniques, keeping us abreast with the latest trends and plastic surgery developments in Korea. Learn more about the Dream Story here.
- To ensure professionalism, safety and quality patient care, Dream surgeons are accompanied by an experienced nursing team so patients can have ultimate peace-of-mind.
More About Non-Incisional Droopy Eyelid Correction Surgery
Testing the strength of the muscle used to lift the eyelids– the levator – is crucial to establishing a diagnosis for blepharoptosis and this is usually done during a face-to-face consultation. Ptosis correction is recommended as soon as possible because this condition can affect the person’s vision and interfere with their daily activities. Droopy upper eyelids not only look unappealing, but when left untreated for a long period of time, they can potentially have a negative impact on one’s eyesight including lazy eye or astigmatism.
The thread tightens and strengthens the levator which is responsible for lifting the eyelids.
Eyelids can regain part of their ability to lift and the patient’s eyes appear naturally bigger.
Preparing For Your Consultation At Dream
- Understand your concerns and expectations
- Personal assessment of your eyelid condition
- Recommending appropriate procedures and discuss potential outcomes from the surgery
- Address any other concerns you may have regarding the treatment plan
- Explain the pre- and post-surgery requirements you should be aware of
Enquire more on ptosis correction with our clinic in Singapore
Dream Plastic Surgery encourages anyone interested in any of our procedures for medical or aesthetic purposes to contact our clinic in Singapore. If you are unsure about your condition and if ptosis correction is necessary, speak to our professionals at Dream Singapore to find out more.
Make an appointment or have your questions answered by calling 65 6871 8888 or sending an email to . We also welcome enquiries made through our contact form below.