Eye Bag Removal Surgery (Incisional Lower Blepharoplasty)
The Eye Bag Removal Surgery also known as Incisional Lower Blepharoplasty, is a simple procedure that removes eyebags in an hour without leaving visible scars on your face.
What causes eye bags?
The presence of eye bags can be attributed to the following factors:
- Accumulation of fat tissues or water retention
- Skin laxity on the lower eyelids
- Ageing which causes skin, fat and muscle to sag and accumulate on the confined area around the eyes (orbital area)
- Hereditary reasons
- A combination of factors mentioned above
Who is suitable for Incisional Eye Bag Removal Procedure?
Individuals with the following concerns would make a suitable candidate for this procedure:
- Individuals with good skin elasticity
- Mild sagging concerns
- Mild to moderate bulge on the lower eyelids
- Leaves no visible scars on the face
- Flattens eye bags by removing excess fat
- Remove excess skin for a smoother under eye contour
- Simple procedure that takes only 1 hour
- Done under local anesthesia for quicker post-surgery recovery
- Can be combined with facial fat grafting for optimal rejuvenation results
Why Dream Plastic Surgery?
- Dream is the first and only authentic Korean plastic surgery clinic in Singapore with a MOH-certified day surgery center.
- Dream’s plastic surgeons have been performing eyelid surgeries for at least 19 years or more. Click here to find out more about our plastic surgeons.
- Dream Plastic Surgery is under the same holding company as Dream Medical Group, Seoul. Our surgeons and medical team have instant access to the latest surgery techniques, keeping us abreast with the latest trends and plastic surgery developments in Korea. Learn more about the Dream Story here.
- To ensure professionalism, safety and quality patient care, Dream surgeons are accompanied by an experienced nursing team so patients can have ultimate peace-of-mind.
Where there is a more severe protrusion and it requires removal of excess skin, an incision is made through the conjunctiva (inner lash line along your lower eyelid) where excess fat and skin is removed to eliminate the presence of the eyebags. The incision along the conjunctiva is then stitched up, leaving no visible scars on the face.
This procedure is simpler and far less complex than fat repositioning, hence it requires a shorter recovery time. Individuals can expect to return to their regular activities around 7 days after the procedure.
Contact our clinic in Singapore to learn more about Eye Bag Removal Surgery
If you would like to view some before & after pictures or find out if our eye bag removal procedure is right for you, contact us at 65 6871 8888 or fill in our enquiry form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Other Eye Bag Removal Procedures
You may also be interested in the following procesures: